WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog i am Ayesha Qayyum. Here are the things about me.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Luster Now Instant Whitening Toothpaste

I recently received this product from Influenster and I have been testing it out for a while. My teeth have gotten so much whiter and have such a shine. I love this product so much, it gave an amazing first impression from when I first used it. It instantly made my teeth whiter. I definitely recommend it to everyone and anyone who wants amazing white teeth. The formula is for everyday use and you will instantly notice a big difference in your smile. Compared to other toothpastes it is pricier and smaller in quantity. But quality always beats quantity. The tiniest amount of this toothpaste does wonders and lathers to completely cover the teeth. Hope you guys check this product out!

No comments:

Post a Comment